“Exceeded all my expectations! I can’t praise the YES team enough for the outstanding job they did in providing a group of 20+ ppl with their revised, and some from scratch, resumés that gave them the leverage to be an ideal candidate for their desired positions.
“From the start, I had a very demanding expectation and the YES team did everything in their power to accommodate and achieve all my asks. They truly are there to help and make you a success in your job search and career.”—Melissa P.
When you have to separate employees, you want to make sure you can hand them off to a company that truly cares about helping them get a new job fast, not to mention get their confidence back. A study we are running shows that our average client gets a new job in two months at 13% higher pay. Of our over 100 reviews on Yelp, 95% are five or four stars, and many people mention that our services gave them confidence and return on investment.
With a small, highly rated company, every client counts. Your employees will get a five-star experience with as many touches as they need to get the job done.
You Can Rest Easy, Because Our Outplacement Services …
- Protect your brand as socially responsible.
- Mitigate the risk of litigation.
- Increase morale for employees that remain.
- Give terminated staff dignity, hope, and the support they need to move forward.
- Can be part of your employment contracts, making you more competitive in your talent acquisition efforts.
- Safeguard your reputation.
- Make your employees trust you.
- Keep your ratings high on Glassdoor.
What We Offer
- Resume writing—Our 3-person process using top resume writers ensures a flawless, keyword-rich resume chock full of quantified accomplishments
- Cover letter writing—The special formula we use in our cover letters enables the candidate to quickly show an employer that they understand their needs, have brought previous employers outstanding results, and will create tremendous benefit for the employer.
- LinkedIn profile writing and a guide to using LinkedIn to get a job—LinkedIn is the best way for candidates to network their way to a job on the hidden job market, and YES has its own Inner Circle LinkedIn group for networking and guidance from HR professionals.
- Interview Aikido—Our signature interview training and practice program empowers candidates to find out what the employer wants to buy before they try to sell them anything. The spiritually-based program also puts clients in the mindset of win-win, instead of fearing poor performance.
- Career coaching—For the candidate who may want to explore a different field or who wants support for their networking strategy, career coaching helps them with the career discernment, inner game, networking genius, and/or executive access strategies they need.
- All services are satisfaction guaranteed.
- Corporate clients can rest easy with a standing contract for the services they require throughout the year.
Want to Learn More?
Please send us an email at yeswriting.com to schedule your free half-hour phone consultation today.