Career Success Services to Get You to YES
We provide comprehensive, personalized services to help make people’s career dreams come true.
Our exceptional writing and customer service are the reason our business is DC metro’s top-rated career success company. We are A rated on Angie’s List with Super Service Awards in 2016 and 2017, and we are A+ at the Better Business Bureau. We currently have a 4.8 rating on Google, 4.5 rating on Yelp, and 5.0 rating on Facebook.
- You excel in your career field, but marketing yourself is not your strong suit.
- Like our average client, you want to get a new job in just 8 weeks at 12% higher pay that you will enjoy more.
- Maybe you’re not sure what career path will make you the happiest or how to make a transition to a new field.
- It’s been a long time since you interviewed, and you’re not sure you would be the one to get the offer in a field of qualified candidates.
- You don’t know how to find out about the 38% of jobs that are filled on the hidden job network or get found by a recruiter.
- You provide employee relations at a corporation, and you want to reduce the legal risks associated with staff separations.
- You want to help your separated employees get a new job twice as fast as the national average (8 weeks from resume completion for YES clients; 15 weeks unemployment average nationwide).
- You’d like to create goodwill toward your company among separated employees, who will feel like VIPs at YES.
- You need to protect morale among remaining employees.
- You want to attract star talent by offering outplacement services as a benefit.
- You must maintain a strong employer rating on Glassdoor.
You have a business and want to break through to the next level. You know you need an A team to tell you what’s in your blind spot or how to fix the problems your business has.
You’re great at what you do, but sales is an area of struggle for you.
All services are available worldwide.
Email us for your free consultation today.
Your Edge for Success … making career dreams come true. YES!
- YES’ principal writer and president has won three awards for her writing and has been published in multiple magazines and journals, as well as being a contributing author, editor, and ghost writer of books.
- YES’ business (and career) coach has helped dozens of companies develop new business, grow their revenue, and set up their business lives for better work-life balance.
Are you hoping for the best
or getting your edge?
Get the monthly Successletter containing success tips and opportunities.
Your Edge for Success LLC
Metro Washington DC